Services We Provide
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Worker
- Assistance with medical supplies (i.e. diabetic, wound care, IV infusion)
- Assistance with 24 hour private duty care and Meals on Wheels
- Prescription assistance
- Referrals to qualified, professional visiting physicians
- WOCN/ET Certified nurse (Wound, ostomy continence) on staff is available for consultation
- Pastoral care / ministry
- Diabetic educators - Participating member of South East Michigan Outreach Network (SEMDON) program.
Vac certified, IV infusion trained.
How to Obtain Services
to obtain services you must undergo the Referral Process.
Your physician can simply call or fax your information to us.
- If you are going to be discharged from the hospital, tell your case manager / discharge planner that you would like Advocate to provide your home care services. We will visit you within 24-48 hours from the date of referral.
Insurances We Accept
Medicare/Medicaid, Blue Cross, HAP PPO, PPOM, Health Plan of MI and other private insurances.
Oakland, Genesee, and parts of Monroe and Washtenaw counties.